First woman scholarship college football player

IMG_3678.JPG
Mods plz ban. Poster is making this place a non safe space and has triggered me.

How often are kickers actually involved in violent collisions? It seems like they would usually occur when trying to make a tackle on a long kickoff return, which would be pretty avoidable. I suppose you could have a bad snap on a field goal that gets past the placeholder and things could get messy.

How often are kickers actually involved in violent collisions? It seems like they would usually occur when trying to make a tackle on a long kickoff return, which would be pretty avoidable. I suppose you could have a bad snap on a field goal that gets past the placeholder and things could get messy.

We had a kicker a few years ago that had to make at least one TD saving tackle a game on kickoffs. Can't remember his name but it was a good thing he was a decent tackler.

We had a kicker a few years ago that had to make at least one TD saving tackle a game on kickoffs. Can't remember his name but it was a good thing he was a decent tackler.

I'd prefer a kicker who yields touchbacks.

Yikes, what a bad idea. First time she gets really injured people are gonna have to stop and confront the failure of their attempts to de-genderize the human race.
You haven't figured out liberalism yet, eh? You think they'll A) stop and reevaluate or B) blame the patriarchy first?

The answer is that the alphabet is a racist tool designed to oppress blacks and Haiti would be a prosperous utopia if not for white man exploiting minorities.

You haven't figured out liberalism yet, eh? You think they'll A) stop and reevaluate or B) blame the patriarchy first?

The answer is that the alphabet is a racist tool designed to oppress blacks and Haiti would be a prosperous utopia if not for white man exploiting minorities.

Wrong forum for your "woe is me im a poor oppressed white male" dumbassery

Back