Fixing Haynes King

A serious question if your dominant eye is your left one and you are right handed, will you always have poor hand to eye coordination?
I’m left eye dominant and right handed. Makes using a scope kinda suck.

I’m left eye dominant and right handed. Makes using a scope kinda suck.
Friend of mine would shoot right handed, but would sight using his left eye. Had to mash his cheek down on the stock to do so.

There some thought that playing golf opposite handed would be better as the leading arm is what guide the swing and provides the most directed power. Overuse of the right arm for righties causes many bad shots.

I bat left throw right, write left handed, play tennis left handed. I play golf right handed because those were the only clubs available to me. Swinging club right handed feels very odd to me.

Rafa Nadal is right handed but his uncle had him learn to play lefty instead. That worked out pretty well.

I used to play pool at a high level in my 20s. Similar situation there. My dad was also one of those odd ones that did some things lefty some things righty. There are pros that are definitely cross dominant with their eyes and play amazing, although their lineups might be different. Usually though for shooting sports you want to line up along your dominant eye. For baseball, it's an advantage to be cross dominant because your dominant eye ends up closer to the mound to pick up the pitch. I believe it's a lot more common to be left handed and right eye dominant than right handed and left eye dominant. For throwing a football, I'm not sure it would matter much.

Depending on who stays/leaves he might be getting some ACC POY hype going into 2024.
I am not even kidding - I would like to see him getting some Heisman hype. Should have plenty of good receiving targets next year. Probably need to pick up a big back to replace Dontae and some linebackers in the portal.

I am not even kidding - I would like to see him getting some Heisman hype. Should have plenty of good receiving targets next year. Probably need to pick up a big back to replace Dontae and some linebackers in the portal.
I see our portal needs being, JJacket scale.
1) DL - need depth
2) LB - need depth and speed
3) OL - need depth
4) RB - speed back and a power back
If everyone else decides to stay around, we will be good elsewhere. Pick up another TE. See if a WR from a FB factory is out there. DB's are always needed.

There some thought that playing golf opposite handed would be better as the leading arm is what guide the swing and provides the most directed power. Overuse of the right arm for righties causes many bad shots.
I golf right handed, but bat left handed in baseball.

I’m lefty. Throw lefty. Bat lefty. Shoot lefty. Left eye dominant.

Golf right (club availability issue). Played hockey right (due to golf). Kick right. Play drums right (because it was a PITA to flip the set and because we were forced to right hand lead for marching).

Back