"Flag Boy" To Return For Homecoming

Father WASP

Flats Noob
The Macon News & Telegraph is reporting Mark Seminiti, former flag corps member of the Georgia Tech band, will be in attendance at Saturday's game.

The flag twirler, who graduated last year, ironically twirled in the George O'Leary era. "Let's just say that our paths rarely crossed", said Seminiti, from his home in Key West, Florida. "I didn't get too involved in the day to day football stuff, but I didn't like the things I heard about his policies. I can't believe in this day and age he was allowed to treat people like he did - yelling at kickers and having Justin tackled". Seminiti refers to the highly publicized incident involving his friend Justin Vetekunis, allegedly roughed up for not protecting the passer.

Nontheless, "Flagboy" looks forward to his return visit Saturday. He intends to see his old friends in the corps, visit some gay bars and even watch a little of the game. "I understand Tech is de-emphasizing football, and that's a good thing. I understand the team this year is allowed alot more freedom and doesn't take things nearly as seriously as before. SMU got the death penalty and their still a good school. I mean, I can attest to the mature behavior of the fans at places like Duke vs. Tallahassee or Athens. I enjoy the atmosphere so much more when it isn't as intense."

Ironically, members of the Tech band look forward to Flagboy's visit for other reasons. "Say what you want, but Flaggot's four years here coincided with some big wins, including two over Virginia. Superstitious? We will take anything we can get at this point."

Head Coach Chan Gailey was unavailable for comment on the highly publicized visit, but inside sources at the athletic department confirmed that no football recruits were scheduled on campus this weekend and therefore no controversy was anticipated.

ROFLMAO!

Classic!

laugh.gif

These post have been so funny, it is almost worth the crappy football.

Back