Football special dates set

Our official colors are white and gold and folks complain about wearing white. It isn't that difficult
Not complaining about wearing white. Just saying it seems worn out now to have a whiteout

Not complaining about wearing white. Just saying it seems worn out now to have a whiteout
I wish our fans had half the spirit of Penn State fans, who know how to pull off a whiteout. Or Tennessee fans alternating orange and white.

I suppose when we bring recruits in, the staff showing them around can just tell them we have a ööööty fanbase.

It’s GT football fandom. We take what we can get. Why would the school feel or expect differently?
I wish our fans had half the spirit of Penn State fans, who know how to pull off a whiteout. Or Tennessee fans alternating orange and white.

I suppose when we bring recruits in, the staff showing them around can just tell them we have a ööööty fanbase.

I've told you many, many times before: Go root for those Pedo-enablers. Google search their fan site.

Penn State can eat a bag of dicks. Oh öööö, they might take it literally...

Back