For all of you that don't like CCG for what ever reason

getwrecked

Flats Noob
Re: For all of you that don\'t like CCG for what ever reason

Excellent post.

It even rivals the "Hotties."

Thanks T.J. for an excellent, bottom line post. I only wish I could be there; but as some church members say: "I will be with you there in spirit".
Meaning: I will not sacrifice to be with you, but will be for everything that goes on".
smile.gif
grin.gif

For all of you that don\'t like CCG for what ever reason

we get it ,ok?!and thats fine none of us really give a öööö one way or the other if you do or don't,but will you please stop cluttering this board with your garbage and negative ass comments! Please.
Now who is going to the practice session sat.?
drinking.gif

Originally posted by Thomsonjacket:
we get it ,ok?!and thats fine none of us really give a öööö one way or the other if you do or don't,but will you please stop cluttering this board with your garbage and negative ass comments! Please.
Now who is going to the practice session sat.?
drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Why don't you take your own advice. But agree with you on some points......I don't give a crap what you think.

GATA JACKETS!!!

Other than the daily hottie, what the hell have you ever contributed of importance o football guru

Just as much as the rest of us.

Originally posted by MacDaddy2:
Other than the daily hottie, what the hell have you ever contributed of importance o football guru
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">He's got close to 500 more posts of contribution than you do.

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">this coming from the crystal ball reader, reading into the future who posts junk equivalent to 1000 calories of a bigmac

Don't be knocking the value of the hotties!!

Originally posted by ncjacket:
Don't be knocking the value of the hotties!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's right!! Some of still enjoy looking, right, ahso?

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Heresy!

Back