For Season Tix Holders?

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
With the reseating this season, will you be keeping your existing seats if available, or looking to move elsewhere?

I'd like to keep the same or move down a row or 2, Upper East Row 6. Would love to get the lst row upstairs but with my points don't think that would be possible.

Good question. Just don't know honestly. I LOVE my old seats. They're right below the walk way in LW which makes it very easy to move around by climbing over the railing. Makes it easy for people to come by and say hello as well. Believe that's where I want to stay, but if I can move closer to the 50 I'd like to. IF moving closer the the 50 means giving up that rail and viewing level from the field then I probably won't. Don't know what will be available. Interested to see how this goes. Am excited about it really.

Another consideration when picking out seats will be who I know who's doing it at that same time. Have really enjoyed the couple sitting to my left a great deal. Would be nice to sit next to them again if possible. Feel there will be others I know picking out seats at the same time. Should be fun time!

I know what you mean...

I've been in the same seats for > 10 years, after moving around a lot (lower west, upper west, and then to the "promiced land" the upper east!)..

I'm on the second row and the sight lines are great, plus, the general area is loud and rowdy !

But facing the sun in Sept early Oct gets tough on those 90+ degree days..I've going to check out the best seats available in the west, but I'll probably end up back in the upper west FWIW.

I like my seats in the LW, Sec. 109, but will move if we can get any closer to the 50.
drinking.gif

I like my seats in the LW, Sec. 109, but will move if we can get any closer to the 50.
drinking.gif

Originally posted by Gold Rush:
I know what you mean...

I've been in the same seats for > 10 years, after moving around a lot (lower west, upper west, and then to the "promiced land" the upper east!)..

I'm on the second row and the sight lines are great, plus, the general area is loud and rowdy !

But facing the sun in Sept early Oct gets tough on those 90+ degree days..I've going to check out the best seats available in the west, but I'll probably end up back in the upper west FWIW.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Gold Rush: Know what you mean about Sept. and 90+ degree weather. Those early starts are a KILLER. I wish they would start those early games at 6pm - that would help. I like Upper East as well, have been in this section 11 years.
Also, I'm like you - nice and loud and lots of cheering!
Would love to move down to lst row if I could - am on 6th row 223.

Love my lower west seats in 102. I like being
close to the band and the sidelines there. But
my wife is too short, 5-0, to see anything from
that angle once it gets past midfield.

We're going in with some fellow tailgaters to get
group tickets. I figure the group concensus will
be upper east. I'll miss the skyline view at
night and I won't enjoy the sunburns, but the view
will be better.

My dads got lower west RIGHT on the 50 Sec 106 I beleive. Dont wanna go ANYWHERE. Hope it works out...upper east is loud and fun to sit in when i have to. Props to yall up there.

RW4L

Back