For those of us that missed the Vandy game...

bugboy

Damn Good Rat
How was the crowd noise? Can you tell a difference with the renovation? Thanks for any comments.

I thought that the crowd was louder (esp. when the players ran in). I also thought that the crowd was very loud in the second quarter when GT started to "pour it on." The new configuration seemed to help the noise; I know that some have complained about not being able to hear the band, but I could hear them just fine from Section 224 (which is N. of the 50th).

Also, the crowd in the North endzone was very loud when Dennis Davis downed a punt at the one, putting Vandy in a hole. Given the new configuration, I think that the crowd could be very loud and a difference in games like BYU, UVA and FSU. I am very happy about Phase I; they really did a very good job. Field looks terrific as well.

Originally posted by bugboy:
How was the crowd noise? Can you tell a difference with the renovation? Thanks for any comments.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You know the place just didn't seem that loud to me. I expected it to be louder with the band et al moved South.

But maybe I'm just losing my hearing. That happens as we get older, right Ahso? I SAID RIGHT AHSO!?

Did you say, "its getting colder"! No, it is still hot here in Jackson, Georgia.

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Back