Former Position Coach Giff Smith

Chargers going to the triple?

Hell, he can't be worse at in-game decisions than Staley. Nobody can. Not even ... well, let me think about that one for a minute. That could be a tie, so technically, not worse.

DemJackets, I’m convinced was that jackass that coached here recently. Think about it
Can't be, unless he was playing the long game.

I did find this thread interesting, looking back, about CPJ a few years before we actually hired him. Looks to be the first thread DemJackets participated in.

I did find this thread interesting, looking back, about CPJ a few years before we actually hired him. Looks to be the first thread DemJackets participated in.

Might be a coincidence but the last time Demjackets logged in was the last day John Davis (refrigeratormover) logged in, Sept 10 2019

Might be a coincidence but the last time Demjackets logged in was the last day John Davis (refrigeratormover) logged in, Sept 10 2019
I think that might've been the day of the board software migration so a lot of people got that last login date

BOR all up in there too

Back