Foster 'belly-bumps' Ga out of Fiesta

Re: Foster \'belly-bumps\' Ga out of Fiesta

The dawgs were only going to the Fiesta in their feeble minds. That notion had nothing to do with reality.
laugh.gif

Live by thugs, die by thugs. Agree that was one of the stupidest plays of the year, but not totally surprising. Wonder if he is still thinking it was a big joke now that RedNeck Nation has it on their VCR's. Title that one "Road to the BCS" and play it for Ethel while you dump the spittoon. Guess Munson would say "Our own player took our heart out and stomped it with a hob-nailed boot!" or some other jibberish. My take? Good for them.

THWG

I read that his punishment was to run twice this week at 5:45 am. Can't remember if it was sprints, stadium steps or just miles.

Those enjoying calling UGA players thugs and discussing personal fouls impacting the outcomes of games might want to take a look back at the UGA/GT series. Brooking's cheap shot on Brice Hunter in the EZ helped set up UGA's win in 95. GT DL Battle's profane tirade
mad.gif
in 91 drew a flag that kept crucial TD drive alive and helped launch the 7 in a row.
smile.gif
And how ugly was the GT DL's body slam of Bobo in the 96 game?
pat.gif
And the melee that GT launched in 93 at Grant Field after getting spanked by Zeier also comes to mind. I suggest you take a look at GT's track record in sportsmanship before you take shots at UGA. And that is nooooooo joke.
grin.gif

Originally posted by MeLuvUgaLongTime:
Those enjoying calling UGA players thugs and discussing personal fouls impacting the outcomes of games might want to take a look back at the UGA/GT series. Brooking's cheap shot on Brice Hunter in the EZ helped set up UGA's win in 95. GT DL Battle's profane tirade
mad.gif
in 91 drew a flag that kept crucial TD drive alive and helped launch the 7 in a row.
smile.gif
And how ugly was the GT DL's body slam of Bobo in the 96 game?
pat.gif
And the melee that GT launched in 93 at Grant Field after getting spanked by Zeier also comes to mind. I suggest you take a look at GT's track record in sportsmanship before you take shots at UGA. And that is nooooooo joke.
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">It ain't a sin when you kick a Dawg's arse!!!!!!!

thanks for making us all see the light dawg fan.

but this particular personal foul has to be the funniest thing that I have seen on a football field. that is the only reason it is being discussed here.

"humper down you hairy dawg"

Dog Man, we need to get some basic facts straight. I realize you probably went through a night of researching all your historical documents to find incidents of Tech players treating poor Bulldogs harshly. The truth of the matter is that by any measure, Georgia Tech has represented what is true class in college football. Georgia, always on the shady side with semi-students (See Jan Kemp's remedial football studies in your history book) was always willing to brush it under the rug under Prince Vince. Goff and Donnan, those stalwarts of integrity and sportsmanship, didn't fare so well with the media and much came to light. The last decade has been your worst - from trash-talking, logo-stomping-taunting, etc. to the recruitment of classes of over half non-qualifiers in the hopes a few will make it. Are you really proud of that stuff? But that doesn't touch the reputation you have for having the worst fans. You guys have bumped LSU as the place people hate to travel to most. Fire hoses to wash you off at Auburn? Just leave man. Last year, after 9-11 and everything, in the south endzone at Tech, I witnessed Georgia idiots trying to take on a sqaud of the City of Atlanta Riot squad to show their celebration. Guess who won that one too?

But I digress, Dog friend. I try to make a point that you and your buds wouldn't understand. It's not totally about the winning and losing, it's so much more fun to have some class along the way, actually being hospitable and conversational with your opponents, walking away with mutual respect, rather than going through life hating everybody and making sure everybody hates you.

Just to prove my point, after Tech beats Georgia this year I'll buy you a beer - like the old days - and help you put the newspaper headline "Tech Shocks Georgia in Route to Fiesta" in your history book.

THWG

Does anyone have a picture of this? This is a potential poster picture.

Dog Fan I'm gona tell you straight up UGally fans are the worst I've ever come across in my 65 years of life. While walking in Helen Ga. I had on my Tech T Shirt, a bunch of UGally fans cussed me and called me every name in the book. I had not and to this day said a bad word to them or even spoken to them, I was just walking by. Since then I wouldn't even waste my pi__ on the average Ga fan. They are not worth my time or urine.

Back