Free T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I just got my shirts. Wtf. I ordered a large and the shirts are parachutes. I swear the website said these are 100% cotton so I assumed they’d shrink. That said, these are way baggier than any Nike or UA tees I own in large. Sigh.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I just got my shirts. Wtf. I ordered a large and the shirts are parachutes. I swear the website said these are 100% cotton so I assumed they’d shrink. That said, these are way baggier than any Nike or UA tees I own in large. Sigh.
Sounds like a grass mowing shirt.

They should have mailed coupons good to pick up a free shirt on any gameday outside the stadium.

JJacket

And will we be allowed to exchange these ööööing öööö sized shirts for another size?

JJacket

So far, Stansbury is looking like a bumbling idiot on his fan day "enhancements" and this t shirt giveaway

gtcole

Varsity Lurker
My mediums are going back in the mail as we speak. We'll see how the process is swapping out for smalls.

jacket67

Dodd-Like
They should probably stop doing these free promotional things with ticket sales, since they always seem to generate more negative reactions than positive. The first rule of marketing should be: Don't waste money and resources if you are just pissing off your customers.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
They should probably stop doing these free promotional things with ticket sales, since they always seem to generate more negative reactions than positive. The first rule of marketing should be: Don't waste money and resources if you are just pissing off your customers.
No that's the second rule. The first rule is: Don't bend the tickets.

JJacket

Like I said. Should just say "here is your free shirt coupon. Pick up your shirt outside of BDS during any GT home game."

Status
Not open for further replies.