Freshmen all Americans

"Singleton Jr. and Mackenny are the only teammates on the offensive side of On3’s true freshman all-America team and Georgia Tech is one of only four programs with multiple representatives on the full 22-player team, joining Clemson, Miami (Fla.) and Texas A&M."

This is awesome!

Cannot overstate how important this is.

This recognition completely undermines the assertion that you have to labor (for a degree that impresses nobody) at a factory school to be seen and recognized.

I'm telling you guys - Key is building something. And he's wise enough to seek the counsel of his predecessors who are all to happy to offer it. Except his most recent predecessor who is now living in a van down by the river. And to any trolls who want to point out how much money we gave him to go away, I will reply in advance that no price was too great to vanquish him from ever setting foot on any gridiron in any stadium ever again.

Singleton is so good. He was beating some NFL corners with relative ease.

Commence the biting of fingernails until the portal slams shut.
I remember thinking we were doomed when Ahmarean Brown left. And again when McCollum boarded that Greyhound bus.

Not that I'm not worried but we now have two examples of dead grass on the other side of the fence.

This recognition completely undermines the assertion that you have to labor (for a degree that impresses nobody) at a factory school to be seen and recognized.

I'm telling you guys - Key is building something. And he's wise enough to seek the counsel of his predecessors who are all to happy to offer it. Except his most recent predecessor who is now living in a van down by the river. And to any trolls who want to point out how much money we gave him to go away, I will reply in advance that no price was too great to vanquish him from ever setting foot on any gridiron in any stadium ever again.

Truer words have never been spoken

A weedlle bit too jerk off imo. Let's give it another season before we start blowing the guy. But yeah it looks good.

I remember thinking we were doomed when Ahmarean Brown left. And again when McCollum boarded that Greyhound bus.

Not that I'm not worried but we now have two examples of dead grass on the other side of the fence.
And we've seen how well it's worked out so far for those guys. At the time, they were the few shiny things to see. Not anymore fellas.

Back