Friday Games

M39Buzz

Time flies like arrows. Fruit flies like bananas.
Man!! Iowa has a bunch of big-uglies on their OL and DL!!

Looks like TOP favors Iowa about 3.5:1 in the first half. But Iowa just had a field goal blocked with about 45 seconds left. Score - 10-7 Hawkeyes.

Purdy threw a long TD pass for the Huskers.

Man!! Iowa has a bunch of big-uglies on their OL and DL!!

Looks like TOP favors Iowa about 3.5:1 in the first half. But Iowa just had a field goal blocked with about 45 seconds left. Score - 10-7 Hawkeyes.
Yea, I remember the year after they played us in a bowl with some of those big uglies that they had a PED scandal

So Nebraska going with the QB3 over Geoff's Jeff.
Nebraska just had a Collins moment. They lined up for a field goal, but nobody bothered to tell the field goal kicker. They are looking around for him and have to call a timeout to prevent a delay of game.

Nebraska throws an interception and chokes at the end of the game. I guess we don’t get to see Sims and Rhule in a bowl game.

Yeah, somebody post that article from preseason about how we got worse at QB and Nebraska got better

Listening to Oregon State's radio pregame, and when I tuned in they were reflecting on the prospect of this being the last Civil War, and likely the last one which has built-in conference/championship implications. A little sobering but a good reminder to enjoy weeks like these while we have them.

Go sparty, go beavs, guns up!

Durant Brooks was the team mvp every year he was starting.
IMG_6588.jpeg
IMG_6590.jpeg
IMG_6589.jpeg
IMG_6588.jpeg
IMG_6590.jpeg
IMG_6589.jpeg

Back