Friday Night Lights--UCF Sept. 18

Thought we already did something similar to this for a game already?

But as this will be the only college game on Friday night almost anywhere in the country, on espn, in prime time, surely there will not be any extra tickets available to give away to any group.

All the more reason to play, unless prime time on a Saturday, every home game on Friday night.

I am now all in.

Let's show some real guts and innovation.

Bee 100% unique, dive into the deep end.

Cancel all classes on Friday of home games and have those classes on Saturday.

This would be great now that i am thinking like the masses.

And when others start seeing that virtually ALL our home games are on TV PRIME TIME and start playing theirs on Friday then we cut them off at the knees and change to Saturdays.

So brilliant in its simplicity. Screw the ACC, Networks, any concern over h.s. football, traffic, work schedules, media.

Screw them all.

Who has the guts to see GT become a true innovator?

I think tech is better off sending you to high school games

I am generally bummed that I probably can’t go because it’s Rosh Hashana - but that was true Saturday as well. I personally wouldn’t mind a Friday night home game in place of a September 12pm game every year.
Ahh, come on to the StingTalk tailgate. Isn't Rosh Hashana celebrated with a lot of sweet foods? We'll hook you up with some apples dipped in honey, plus several bags of other sweets. Tell us what you need and we'll have it ready for you. We got you, fam!

Back