From the Hive #68 Andrew Economos

techfowl

Jolly Good Fellow
Here is the link they provide to RW.com...

Economos

This is one of the 'least' talked about impact players we have.

How this guy, snaps a deep ball, holds his block, and STILL makes the tackle for the punt team, I will never know. Says he only had 6 special teams tackles, but I could swear I saw a lot more than that. Maybe he's not getting any credit for all the second man headache licks.

He is always around the ball on our punts. Most importantly, he's not the guy that gets all turned around sideways, like a few of our other guys last year.

I'd put this guy right there with Reis and Burton as our top 3 impact guys on the punt (coverage) team.

Good grades, plays hard, and gets things done. Another Marist product. Watch for him next year.

Ususally I don't mention half the guys that do things well because one of you others will bring it up for me, but I rarely hear a lot about #68 from you guys and he's one of my favorite guys on the team. Kyle Wallace is another beast that doesn't get the talk he deserves, but it looks like it's coming this year.

PS - If he had any bad snaps last year, I don't remember them. Can't believe I forgot the most important part of his job in the first post.

Back