From the Miami board....

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
Miami will join the ACC for reasons beyond
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
athletics. The ACC is a premier academic conference and Miami would like to be associated with those schools. The inclusion of Miami will actually help the ACC, not hinder it. There are programs within Miami that are among the best in the world and the ACC will benefit from including Miami. I believe the inclusion of BC and SU will also help the ACC in this area.

Once the deal is done the ACC is going to be "OVERALL" the best conference in the US.

Hey, bdg, when you interrupt with a new post please give us some fresh information or else something profound. Come on, are you just trying to get attention, or are you that bored with a lackluster life, or are you just trying to show wisdom which indeed you do not have???
Cool it man,most of your posts do not deserve the space or attention........some of us are busy people!!!!!!!!!! How old are You, by the way????

File this one under the lame complaint folder. That's as blatant of an attempt to troll as I've ever seen.

Save your unprovoked flames for the off-topic forum.

You're right. This is out of my league. I don't resort to threadjacking and questioning people's ages in a public forum in attempts to validate my beef with someone.

Touche'!!!!!! Good point....I pleade guilty to this and also pre-frabicated disposition....Indeed sorry for any "cheap shot".
Thanks for your honest observation.

I concur with the majority on this one techs...
Bds really didn't fan any flames... just made a statement...
of course if you two wanna be alone
wink.gif

Back