FSU Skeerd

We wouldn't be the most talented team they'd play this year but I sure as hell think we'd give them them the biggest run for their money. I hope we get a shot at them. Force a few turnovers. get a decent lead so they can't come back in the second half.

It just be what it is and we just do what we be.

This. They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

FSU should be scared. We're the hottest team they may end up facing right now and if we topple Georgia we're going to be a nightmare for them if we get to Charlotte. But even without a win over the mutts, we could still win that game.

Hey Holmes I can dig it. It's smooth like butter. Garlic butter on some crab legz

Chop/cut block whining aside, one poster says they would "easily beat us."

Have they "easily beaten" anybody this year?

I thought the same thing. We've been more impressive than they have in all games against common opponents.

FSU should be able to beat us, but if they let us get up 2-3 scores at halftime there might not be enough clock for them to come back.

I'd take the PJ side of the PJ / Kelly chess match all day.

FSU should be able to beat us, but if they let us get up 2-3 scores at halftime there might not be enough clock for them to come back.

I'd take the PJ side of the PJ / Kelly chess match all day.

I think they would have to actually come out and play like a decent football team in the first half of a game for a change to beat us. I don't see them being able to do their weekly possum routine and win against us.

Citing a pair of sources close to the situation, Chip Brown of HornsDigest.com is reporting that an A&M-UT bowl game this year will not happen because “apparently the Aggies –- or perhaps the SEC on the Aggies’ behalf –- [will make] sure there will be no postseason matchup of two of college football’s most bitter divorcees.” Per the report, the SEC has made it clear to bowl games with SEC-Big 12 tie-ins that the conference “won’t support a Texas vs Texas A&M postseason matchup” because, Brown writes, “A&M has too much to lose from a potential loss.”

As the theory goes, A&M is the top dog in recruiting in the state of Texas and playing UT in a bowl game, with the possibility of a loss, could potentially cause damage to the Aggies on that front.

The SEC strategy of "don't play anyone" revealed.

They just beat each other up in that conference, u no. No need to play outside their room.

The irony of all of this; Florida State was known for destroying knees of potential competitors. Joe Ham in the day would keep us in games until he would get knocked out. They were dirty ankle hunters back in the day. Now they're pointing at us?

Back