FSU's Greg Jones lowering the boom...Yikes!

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
FSU\'s Greg Jones lowering the boom...Yikes!

Did anyone see the hit he laid on that Carolina defender tonight? Jones was running down the sideline with a full head of steam, the DB got in his way, and POW! He blasted the DB with a ferocious forearm to the face that sent the guy flying one way into a teammate and his helmet in another direction. That was the definition of a "forearm shiver"...I've never seen anyone deliver a hit like that before.
shocked.gif

Re: FSU\'s Greg Jones lowering the boom...Yikes!

That was probably the most amazing hit I've seen. I cannot say that I've ever seen a defender fly so far so fast.

What about that USC hit against Auburn where his helmet popped 20 feet straight up in the air?
USC is tuff.

USC vs. FSU would be a good Sugar bowl, if you base it on performances so far. USC may be on their way back to the top. I've always thought that a school like USC should get every top recruit on the left coast and then some and it looks like they are beginning to doing so, getting 3 top running backs and a little Booty at future QB. I know that some of us could use a little Booty right now.

That Greg Jones hit was beautiful - Anyone reading this that didn't see the hit: Go right now and watch ESPN until they show it (and they will). You will not regret it.

Did someone mention booty?

072.jpg

Back