Fundraiser update

05GTCorndog

Staff member
Any other sustainers getting a letter every single month thanking you for your donation? Not trying to tell anyone how to do their job, but a yearly letter at tax time with the total contribution would suffice.
Lol. I’ve complained about this for years. Stupid needless overhead

gogt5

Flats Noob
Look. all I've got to say is DLR all the way. öööö Sammy

Rodzilla

Dodd-Like
Any other sustainers getting a letter every single month thanking you for your donation? Not trying to tell anyone how to do their job, but a yearly letter at tax time with the total contribution would suffice.
Maybe they could reassign some of those resources to sending out raffle tickets to tar and feather the idiots in the GT admissions office for their crimes against Techmanity in January.

grantfield82

Flats Noob
Yep. Broke mine up into 3 payments. 3 separate letters. Stupid

LeonardWood

Dodd-Like
Have they fired the admissions office yet? #NeverForget
AFAIK, no

someone from the GT admissions office posted a pro-dwag Instagram post cheering the nadlickers on in the CFP championship game, and instead of simply taking the post down after Tech fans got pissed, the post was replaced with some indignant bullshit post about state solidarity or something equally dumb

And they were not fired

To HELL With georgia

GT flunkout

held in very high esteem
Staff member
If you ever begin to doubt the cluelessness of GT administration remind yourself that the people behind this are still on the campus of the Georgia Institute of Technology

Screenshot_20191124-121131.jpg

JoeCakeEater

Dodd-Like
They should have been publicly shamed in front of Bobby Dodd, then fired. No place for that filth by Tech employees.

User 10337

AFAIK, no

someone from the GT admissions office posted a pro-dwag Instagram post cheering the nadlickers on in the CFP championship game, and instead of simply taking the post down after Tech fans got pissed, the post was replaced with some indignant bullshit post about state solidarity or something equally dumb

And they were not fired

To HELL With georgia
I remember that. Horse öööö

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
And that combined with Bud Petersen’s policies is why I stopped giving to GT academics.