Furloughs

More politics on the football board. Wtf

I haven't done the math... is it assure that all season ticket holders will be admitted?

I’d hope so. I think we sell about 26k season tickets, and the stadium holds about 55k. There will probably be a few who don’t want to come. Maybe they can manage it. (Dunno what will happen for the ND game, though - I think Tech is gonna end up getting screwed on that one and lose out on the intended big money-making opportunity. Might as well move it back to BDS.)

I’m bummed that I probably won’t get to go to road games - been waiting for like 7 years to get a game up there. (Has it only been since 2013? Seems longer.)

JRjr

I’d hope so. I think we sell about 26k season tickets, and the stadium holds about 55k. There will probably be a few who don’t want to come. Maybe they can manage it. (Dunno what will happen for the ND game, though - I think Tech is gonna end up getting screwed on that one and lose out on the intended big money-making opportunity. Might as well move it back to BDS.)

I’m bummed that I probably won’t get to go to road games - been waiting for like 7 years to get a game up there. (Has it only been since 2013? Seems longer.)

JRjr
We will see how much interest there is in tickets considering that many have lost jobs.

We will see how much interest there is in tickets considering that many have lost jobs.
You should have already purchased your Tix.

As for the social distancing aspect, I got 4 seats IAR together. I suppose families can sit together. I'm guessing there my be a mask policy. Damn, this sucks

Back