FYI our latest plan

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
I like the synergy. They really have a 20,000 foot level view of the market. I have a hard stop now so we’ll have to put a pin the rest cause we’ll have to figure out how to boil ocean later.
We can circle back to it later. I recommend we have a pull-up this afternoon.

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
I just want to know when Stansbury is going to open the kimono.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
What is wrong with you knuckleheads?

I haven't seen a plan like this since Homer Rice's Total Person Program in 1981. A lot of people made fun of that one too.

OptionsJacket

BpBuSp
score more points than the other team
if we do this for more games than we don't, it's a good season
if we do this for all the games it's a great season- paul johnson

me me me me me
waffle house
culture swag adidas
selfie me me me me - jeff collins
"Punch people in the face if you don't agree with them" - This hilariously uncouth statement belongs to the top group.

The Champ

Dodd-Like
score more points than the other team
if we do this for more games than we don't, it's a good season
if we do this for all the games it's a great season- paul johnson

me me me me me
waffle house
culture swag adidas
selfie me me me me - jeff collins
Lol. Or…

My offense led the league in rushing. I made the adjustments based on what the defense gave us. The plays were there the players just didn’t execute. Missed assignments. Turning guys loose cost us. Our players need to want it more, play with their hair on fire. - Paul Johnson

The players work their tails off. We want to build opportunity for players. Our players are developing great culture. We have great leaders. XYZ works his tail off every day. We are helping players get faster and stronger. We want to help players build their brands - Collins

you hear what you want to hear, I guess

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
Lol. Or…

My offense led the league in rushing. I made the adjustments based on what the defense gave us. The plays were there the players just didn’t execute. Missed assignments. Turning guys loose cost us. Our players need to want it more, play with their hair on fire. - Paul Johnson

The players work their tails off. We want to build opportunity for players. Our players are developing great culture. We have great leaders. XYZ works his tail off every day. We are helping players get faster and stronger. We want to help players build their brands - Collins

you hear what you want to hear, I guess
Pretty clear why one is a championship and HoF level coach and the other is a part time DJ.