FYI our latest plan

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
eat a bag full of razor blades hippie. the program is in a nosedive. this is bill lewis 2.0.
All these tough guys here. Funny thing is we'd all probably get along and laugh together at a tailgate but the internet brings out the asshole in all of us. Anyway, I wont take your bait. I will just say I disagree and lets see how this plays out. I will be the first to admit I'm wrong if we go 2-10 or 3-9 this year.

Techbert

Dodd-Like
I hold grudges against the holding of grudges, so come at me, nit, with cold steel!

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Seriously. Let it go, CPJ fans. Yes he had success but it is also true he ran this program into the ground with his terrible recruiting. Change was needed. If you cant see the positive trajectory that Collins has us on then you are choosing not to look.
"This argument is boring, let it go. But first, let me continue this argument immediately in my next sentence."

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
score more points than the other team
if we do this for more games than we don't, it's a good season
if we do this for all the games it's a great season- paul johnson

me me me me me
waffle house
culture swag adidas
selfie me me me me - jeff collins
You have to get the players to score more points than the other team. CGC can’t control the “me”
attitudes of today’s society. He’s just doing what it takes to get the players so we can score more points than the other team.