Ga coaches should be fired

FAN OF BOBBY DODD

Flats Noob
No wait a minit its only coach Gailey who should be fired when Team don't play a top notch game every time.Sorry my bad I forgot. I'll get it right next time . I get it mixed up.

I agree wholeheartedly! Especially that Richt fella. They need to run him off and bring back JD!
wink.gif

I heard the score and actually listened to the Puppies game. Munson was his normal "the sky is falling self" Loren on the sidelines was as shakey as an old drunk.

Some guy had called in on 680 and said how much fun it was that UGA was in the paper so much with the Alumni vs Adams vs VD. He said it was a much fun as when Jan Kemp was running the UGA system. He later said he was a Tech Alumni, great guy.

Me, I hope VD stays and keeps the High School teams playing at UGA for the Alumni Dog Day.
First the almost get beat by Vandy, aka Nashville Central HS. Then the mighty South Birmingham HS comes to town and scares the daylights out of the Old Dog boys. Can you just think how much fun it would have been if UGA had lost. And not they go to Jax for the Liquor Bowl. UF is looking good, not a year for the Puppies, they still have to play Aluburn and Edsel Willams between the weeds.

Look for UGA to have 2 more on the lost side when the come to BDS for a "Forget H---" Weekend.

smile.gif

Originally posted by The V:
aka Nashville Central HS
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You mean the same Nashville Central HS that took Tech into Overtime?

While I have enjoyed a smile at the expense of the Dawg nation these past weeks... I beg to differ about them being over-rated...
And while I am feeling more and more optimistic about our game Thanksgiving weekend I by no means will bet the house on our men in White and Gold...
UGA should beat the "UFCrocodiles" this weekend in Jax and can potentially run the table... Auburn once again was exposed as the sissy, one-dimensional team that they are...
And while Richt was in the position, with his fan base solildly behind him, to use these past weekends to to develop depth both for this season and for the future; I'm not so sure that Gailey has the same leeway in regards to our fan base...
Our 'O' needs more experience and there just isn't a whole lot of depth for Gailey to draw from...
I do expect to see the 'O' open up so Reggie can gain some valuable opportunities at game exposure in Gailey's increasingly larger playbook...
So chuckle for now but I expect UGag to play in Jax with a chip on their shoulder and if UF isn't playing at the top of their game I look for the mutts to win ... close in score but not in reality... UGA 24 - Crocs 14

I don't think Ugag wins against UF...just too many injuries. The number is now up to 17 with most of those being starters. That is unbelievable, really.

Sometimes a team like UGA will play a team of lesser caliber and hold back some of their ammunition. It is dangerous to do this, because the lesser team begins to think they can win and sometimes they do.

It is highly possible UGA did not open up their offense, so that game may not be indicative of their true strength.

However, Florida could beat them this week if they are effective throwing against UGA.

I do agree, UGA is giving us more reason to believe the upcoming game with them is not out of reach of our team. If we take care of business in the next two games and upset Virginia, it could be a war at BDS.

Father Time

Back