Ga SC game.

The Jacket

The Coat
StingTalk has really gone downhill when I specifically told it to go kill itself. How many more fake court orders do I have to send Beestorm before he shuts this place down?

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
I have a series of photos I took later that night, inspired by this one. Probably one of my favorite shoots I've ever done, your mom really outdid herself. ygpm
Sounds like quite the spread

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
I have a series of photos I took later that night, inspired by this one. Probably one of my favorite shoots I've ever done, your mom really outdid herself. ygpm
I see in the photo you left the cap off the whisky bottle. It’s really sad to see you abusing alcohol that way. Have some respect

The Jacket

The Coat
I see in the photo you left the cap off the whisky bottle. It’s really sad to see you abusing alcohol that way. Have some respect
You guys are lucky that's the only top that came off. You don't even want to know where my label is.

The Jacket

The Coat
‘11 vs Clemson
I still don't really understand why, maybe because that season wasn't anything special (but then neither was 2005) but compared to the '09 VPI game or even the '00, '04, and '09 Clemson games, that '11 Clemson upset has just never really stuck with me. It was a great night and all, great win, but it never comes to mind when I think of our biggest wins in the last twenty years. I remember a lot of big moments from all the other games but not '11 Clemson.