Gailey quote from official ACC site

bobby dodds ghost

Damn Good Rat
"The biggest revelation for me after being in the NFL for quite a few years was all the different things that impact a young person's life at the college level(shocker). They have so many different things pulling at them, their focus is not just on football(unbelievable revelation), and the challenge of teaching and coaching at this level is to take all these distractions and get this guy to focus in on trying to be a great football player while still dealing with everything going on in his life." (.....like schoolwork, coach?)
pat.gif

BOO

bobby dodd's ghost's quote from unofficial georgia tech website:

"my mole in the GTAA says stadium expansion is not going to happen"

noise heard in the background:

<concrete being mixed, steel being welded>

pat.gif

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
"The biggest revelation for me after being in the NFL for quite a few years was all the different things that impact a young person's life at the college level(shocker). They have so many different things pulling at them, their focus is not just on football(unbelievable revelation), and the challenge of teaching and coaching at this level is to take all these distractions and get this guy to focus in on trying to be a great football player while still dealing with everything going on in his life." (.....like schoolwork, coach?)
pat.gif

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Come on BDG.. give it a rest.. Groh said essentially the same thing last year.. what would you have wanted Gailey to say.. "Its been no transition at all.. just what I expected".. that would have been fodder for you as well... give it a rest.. the season is almost here.. grab your Tech cap, pour a beer in your Tech mug and relax a bit.. if you really want to talk about what Tech needs.. Tech needs better fans.. its been that way for decades now.. thats a fact!

Originally posted by ylojk8:

&lt;concrete being mixed, steel being welded&gt;

pat.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">My mole says its Cox and Dorsey. But, whoever it may end up being its everbody elses fault other than BRAINE AND THE HEAD COACH OF THESE YOUNG MEN. I think this message board even contributed to the academic problems as well.

Originally posted by The Gnome of Zurich:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:

pat.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">My mole says its Cox and Dorsey. But, whoever it may end up being its everbody elses fault other than BRAINE AND THE HEAD COACH OF THESE YOUNG MEN. I think this message board even contributed to the academic problems as well.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Didn't realize that the message board was causing academic problems. Is it the Hotties?

pat.gif

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I've known this for quite a long time now, but will go ahead and say it... YOU are an idiot.

Why was that necessary at all? Gailey was giving a bit to the press and you turn it into the bullshit agenda you've been pushing that we need to get rid of him. Get a life for God's sake. We're about to start the season. can't you get behind the man and show support?

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
pat.gif

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I've known this for quite a long time now, but will go ahead and say it... YOU are an idiot.

Why was that necessary at all? Gailey was giving a bit to the press and you turn it into the bullshit agenda you've been pushing that we need to get rid of him. Get a life for God's sake. We're about to start the season. can't you get behind the man and show support?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">"I see nothing. I hear nothing. I say nothing."

Originally posted by JJacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by The Gnome of Zurich:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ylojk8:

pat.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">My mole says its Cox and Dorsey. But, whoever it may end up being its everbody elses fault other than BRAINE AND THE HEAD COACH OF THESE YOUNG MEN. I think this message board even contributed to the academic problems as well.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Didn't realize that the message board was causing academic problems. Is it the Hotties?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Oh yea. Forgot about the Hotties. As well as that "police ourselves" thing that Gathers was talking about.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
pat.gif

BOO

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">"I see nothing. I hear nothing. I say nothing."
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Now that quote is definitely not from Gailey. Sgt. Schultz, I presume?

Originally posted by JJacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by The Gnome of Zurich:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
pat.gif

BOO

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Now that quote is definitely not from Gailey. Sgt. Schultz, I presume?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">We think alike! We are going to need "HOGAN!" this year arent we?

pat.gif

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Shhhhhhhhhh !! Ghost, wait until BOR has his milk & animal crackers & goes to bed before haunting the house..

"I see nothing. I hear nothing. I say nothing."
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i see that you have attributed the above to BoR.

well, i don't know what you've been seeing, hearing or saying about BoR ..

he obviously saw bsg's post, read it and had something to say about it!

i agree with him. bsg is an idiot.

so you have moles in the AA too huh gnome?

i hope your mole has better information than bsg's mole. it's pretty embarrassing if you claim that you have a mole in the AA and state that based on your mole's finding, the stadium expansion has been cancelled and soon enough people start posting graphic pictures of ongoing construction leading to an expanded BDS.

then the idiot comes out and plainly states that we have the ugliest stadium in Div 1.

now how many people would like to tailgate with such a fellow? bueller? bueller?

It's easy to pick on a gentleman. I recall a couple of times in my youth when I witnessed a gentleman or two take umbrage to a cowardly insult and administer a righteous asswhooping. A marvel to behold.

By the way, anybody have the time? Is it me or is the board clock off again?

JJacket, yes it is TJ's and 2Big's fault. The players are coming to Stingtalk instead of studying to see the Hotties and 2Big's avatars.

The players are coming to Stingtalk instead of studying to see the Hotties and 2Big's avatars.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Can you blame them? However, I gotta give credit to Oklahoma University. Stole 'them' from their message board.

pat.gif

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">He should have finished the quote by saying after "the challenge on the academic side was not supposed to be hard as Dave Braine assured me there was plent of supervision within the AA so all I ahd to worry about was going out there and winning some football games." or how about, "There's a sale at JC Penny's!" "Have you ever seen a grown man necked?" "Shazam!" This quote is very honest. It isnt his fault that Braine hired a guy who is a very nice man with no recent experience dealing with 18-19 year olds (much harder today and DIV I) than at Troy St. Braine's the one that bought the Guinea Pig, and Grant Field is the open air labratory.

Originally posted by ylojk8:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i see that you have attributed the above to BoR.

i hope your mole has better information than bsg's mole. it's pretty embarrassing if you claim that you have a mole in the AA and state that based on your mole's finding, the stadium expansion has been cancelled and soon enough people start posting graphic pictures of ongoing construction leading to an expanded BDS.

then the idiot comes out and plainly states that we have the ugliest stadium in Div 1.

now how many people would like to tailgate with such a fellow? bueller? bueller?
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ylo.. are you and BOR really GT graduates? If you are graduates of GT I would think you would want to conduct yourselves in a more mature manner.. As graduates of GT you are both ambassadors for the school.. your sophomoric behavior (calling people morons, idiots, etc.) is reflecting poorly on Tech and hurting recruiting...

Originally posted by BeeBad:
pat.gif

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Shhhhhhhhhh !! Ghost, wait until BOR has his milk & animal crackers & goes to bed before haunting the house..</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ha, that was actually pretty funny. But I like beer and wheat thins.

Originally posted by BeeBad:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ylo.. are you and BOR really GT graduates? If you are graduates of GT I would think you would want to conduct yourselves in a more mature manner.. As graduates of GT you are both ambassadors for the school.. your sophomoric behavior (calling people morons, idiots, etc.) is reflecting poorly on Tech and hurting recruiting...
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Let's get something clear. No offense to ylo, but I rather not be compared to anyone. Also, I must apologize to Bobby Dodd's Ghost... I was drunk when I made that post last night. I should have been sober when I called him an idiot.

For people that know me, they know that I will call you an idiot to your face just as much as I'd say it on a message board. They also know that i'm pretty light hearted about everything I do say even when I call someone a moron or an idiot. But like I've said in the past... you act like an idiot, you are going to be called an idiot. Bobby Dodd himself would roll over in his grave over half the crap that Ghost posts on these boards. He's an embaressment to the name of Bobby Dodd. At least he could have the decency to name himself something else out of respect.

And yes, I graduated in 1996. You can find me across from the baseball stadium on game day, and at the Phi Delta Theta house 30 minutes prior to kick off. About 5 minutes to game time, you can find me in the lower East stands south side about 5 rows back on the 28 yard line. It's not that I'm challenging you to face me, but we could argue over Tech football while drinking a cold beer or something stiffer. At least that's better than wasting time here.

Back