Gailey quote from official ACC site

Now that's funny, BeeBad lecturing someone on how a Tech graduate should act.

Originally posted by ncjacket:
Now that's funny, BeeBad lecturing someone on how a Tech graduate should act.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">NC.. being the gentleman that you are I"m sure you will agree that all this name calling & juvenile behavior by GT Grads only displays a poor image for the Institute & hurts recruiting..

You're right BeeBad, name calling and juvenile behavior are poor form and I don't condone it. On the other hand constant sniping at our coach, making fun of our program and goading on the lunatic fringe are also damaging to Tech, our image and recruiting IMO. So that makes you two even I guess. But BOR is a Tech grad so he's one up in my book.
wink.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:

ylo.. are you and BOR really GT graduates? If you are graduates of GT I would think you would want to conduct yourselves in a more mature manner.. As graduates of GT you are both ambassadors for the school.. your sophomoric behavior (calling people morons, idiots, etc.) is reflecting poorly on Tech and hurting recruiting...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">no offense taken BoR, i too don't want to be compared to anyone else. hell i am a minority, not just because of my skin color. i'm a minority cause i am an individual.

and beebad, you haven't edited this post for the third time. i read the original version but you changed it before i could reply.

i'm not a great ambassador for the school. you're right about that. no argument. will mellow down with time i'm sure.

i don't agree with your assertion about recruiting though. that's a funny one now. let me use a pureblood's expression

pfffffffffffffft

let's see now. this time last year, we're in the middle of recruiting the jackets that we'll get to meet this weekend. they're being shown the facilities, the new stadium expansion plans. they are being told about how cool their new locker rooms will be ..

then an idiot comes to this board and states that he is an officer in a tech club and that he has a mole in the GTAA and the stadium expansion will be cancelled. then he goes on to verbally abuse and deride the GTAA staff.

and guess what .. the stadium expansion doesn't get cancelled. so he comes back on and states plainly that bobby dodd stadium at historic grant field is the ugliest stadium in Div 1.

at any other board, such a font would have been nuked out of existence. i wouldn't have needed to call him an idiot then.

but he's not gone, he keeps pulling out quotes from our head coach in the middle of the recruiting season (which has kicked of really well) and spins them to dizzying extents, the likes that mark bradley will be proud of.

again, such a poster would be nuked out of any other board. i wouldn't have needed to call him an idiot then.

you're not helping any either beebad. you've made a post just yesterday that our current head coach is slowly killing the program.

there are yet others who deride tech personnel and openly call them idiots and go to extremes like calling them "cancer".

do you think such statement would encourage our SAs? our recruits? our recruiting? hopefully they are as dismissive about these posts and opinions as i am. hopefully, you hope the same thing!

when i call fonts that resort to making such posts idiots and morons, i am fairly certain that our SAs and our commits agree with me.

Back