Gailey standing by himself with his arms crossed.....

TeamBuzz

Varsity Lurker
30 yards away from the rest of the team not talking to anyone sums up this guys attitude. He wasn't in the huddle with the players, wasn't talking to individual players, he wasn't on one knee drawing up plays and talking to the units. Unaccpetable behavior. Even my sister who knows about as much about football as she does sending a man to the moon asked "Who is that guy standing by himself?" When I answered, she said "Why isn't he over there with the team?"

Unbelievable how unprepared and uncoached this team was.

Very true TeamBuzz. He has been doing that all season. Whatever happened to getting a player by the facemask and screaming?? That is the way they did it when I was in high school. Football with no emotion equals what happened to Tech Saturday. This guy needs to go now. He should have been fired Saturday night. It ain't going to get any better folks. Wait and see. He means well but can't get the job done. Come on folks, write Dave Braine. I did this morning. Tell him we aren't going to accept this any more.
lightningzap.gif

I watched the same thing. I kept looking for some sign of emotion, some semblance of a pulse. Never got one.

No hunger. He's got his million bucks. Just like all the NFL guys, how bad does it really hurt him to lose?

The team always takes on the persona of it's coach. This one is no different. Lay back, take it in, the sun will rise tomorrow, ....

I don't blame Gailey. I blame the people who hired him. Evidently they are happy with this. Guess he his waiting on his rematch. Can't you just see that enthusiasm for spring practice or this toilet bowl game coming up?

Back