Gailey "we think things are going well, but

But we really would expect him to say that. I've
never heard a coach say he was having a crappy recruiting season even when he was having one.
COACH DULL has absolutely ZERO DOUBLE OUGHT NO
credibility with me.

Originally posted by Big Buck:
never heard a coach say he was having a crappy recruiting season even when he was having one.
credibility with me.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Buck, this post is absolutely incoherent. Gailey says exactly what every coach would say, and exactly what you expect him to say, yet he has no credibility. How does that work?

credibility with me.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Big Buck, Love ya man, but please stop calling Coach Gailey names.
mad.gif

What do you expect him to say? Good grief.

How on earth you can find fault in Coach Gailey for that statement is beyond me honestly.

You know Buck, I tried a couple of times to reply to your post but I finally just couldn't come to grips with what I really want to say. Suffice it to say that I'm disappointed that anyone who is a Tech man could so quickly turn on a coach as some on these boards have. I don't really care what you think of Chan as a coach. But you believe he's a liar, dishonest, what? I just don't understand.

Guy's I guess I was a little harsh but my heart tells me that we have another BILL LEWIS on our hands. The remark about credibility came from his repeated promises to play his backup QB and it never took hold that he was playing the wrong man
until the team had played 12 and a half games.
I don't want to beat the horse to death ala BeWare
but the guy just gives me the willies.

I don't want to beat the horse to death ala BeWare
but the guy just gives me the willies.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">BB,
A quote to think about:

"The truth is unforgiving, don't shoot the messenger." ---Tom Veil

The only thing I would add to this quote is: "....especially, if he is prescient".

Back