Gailey's Season Better than O'Leary's last

SloMotion

Varsity Lurker
Gailey\'s Season Better than O\'Leary\'s last

Expectations last year were to win the ACC. We has a great RB QB WR's and the defensive players like Rogers and Gathers thay we didnt have this year. This year this was the kind of year people expected 7 or 8 wins and an OK bowl. We have no QB a 7th string walk-on at tail back a defense that has injuries up and down, our only offense got hurt in week 4 an All american gets a diesease and cant play and we still have a season that mirrors last.
Last year we beat 3 horrible OOC and went 4-4 in ACC. This year we beat better OOC and beat the same teams in ACC with exception of UVA instead of wake. And then the UGA game they did this to us last year, They scored 6 field goals and 3 tds, this year they were better and scored 6td's and 3 FG's. O'Leary was no better than Gailey. Give the guy time maybe a year or two when he has his own guys then call for him to be run out of town.

Re: Gailey\'s Season Better than O\'Leary\'s last

They both sucked. What's your point? Is this a way to make Gailey look better? Open your eyes!!! If Gailey stays 2 more years, the only good news will be that you will be able to get those 50 yard line seats that you've been wanting.
BOO

you're kidding right?

It's WAY WAY too easy to say "Fire the coach" right now. EVERY rabid college fan whose team loses the way we did to their arch rival will say the same thing. Try to get some perspective. Gailey HAS been around the block. YES, he didn't have the team ready to play yesterday AND he admitted it. I truly believe he WILL rectify the situation next year. He KNOWS the severity of the consequences of yesterday's loss. He KNOWS how important the game is on so many levels. He KNOWS it HURTS recruiting.

He will have the ENTIRE offseason to reflect, act, and change what he needs to change as it pertains to him and the rest of the coaches.

He will NOT let this happen again. Have a LITTLE faith. We are NOT dead. We WILL rebound!

laugh.gif

BOO

I liked O'Leary and Mac McWhorter, but I think Gailey was a good hire. No, yesterday he did not look like a good hire, but read my post about our accomplishments this year. Gailey had a fair first year. I do not want to settle with fair, but look at Nebraska. Last years National runner-up finished 7-6. Give Chan a chance.

BDG...sorry it's raining.

I suppose you won't smile again until it's sunny.

Take the easy way out and keep bashing Gailey, Braine, et al or MAYBE just MAYBE have a modicum of faith. Maybe that's impossible for you unless we've got Miami's personnel and coaching staff...which we will NEVER have at GT btw.

Back