Game Thread!

Roddy and Jon deserves a lot of credit but also some deserved props to the unsung heroes of our offense for today's game. This includes Josh, WRs, and o-line who don't have the stats on paper

Props to defense as well, some interesting blitzing decisions, but our guys forced enough 3-and-outs to get us the win.

Reminds me of that 51-48 win that we heard on the radio driving back from that Cross Country meet in Charlotte.

Yeah...this offense will never work in big-time college football!!! HAHAHHAHA

We just beat the Pre-Season National Champs!!!

I'm crying I'm so happy.
Swear to God, I was shedding a tear in the man-cave.

GS grad here. Watched this offense for the years PJ was at GSU. No doubt this offense will just get better. Great win by you guys today.

Go Eagles / Go Jackets

OH Hell yes!

Guys we need to defend Paul Johnson and give him a contract extension next week, give him good things. The man is a winner. In 1 freeekin year, a year in which the dawgs were supposed to win it all and were supposed to win 3 freeekin games, not only did they not do it, but we beat them in a close game in the cesspool. OH HELL YES!!!

God I hope my daugters get out of there safely, and my car too with the GT decals all over it.

I just went through the entire thread again. It's awesome.

For equal amounts of awesome, try reading through the gameday thread on a UGA site.

Back