Game time.......

refrigeratormover

Dodd-Like
I will be there early with my baby Julia. Should arrive about 8:30 at Tech square. Due to personal appearances that I have to make, I should arrive at Peter's parking deck around 9:40. Please stop by and say hello as I'm always available for my fans.... Please don't ask stupid questions as I probably won't be in the right frame of mind since my son's team won last night and I'm still sipping from the 33oz bottle of vodka right now. I will allow pictures though. HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I will be there early with my baby Julia. Should arrive about 8:30 at Tech square. Due to personal appearances that I have to make, I should arrive at Peter's parking deck around 9:40. Please stop by and say hello as I'm always available for my fans.... Please don't ask stupid questions as I probably won't be in the right frame of mind since my son's team won last night and I'm still sipping from the 33oz bottle of vodka right now. I will allow pictures though. HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My dad was on the offensive line for Oconee County when you were a Junior. Y'all came to OC for the first round and beat him 13-0. He always used to tell me the story of when he went head on with an NFL player referring to you as Fridge Mover. He matched up against you on OLine and DLine I think. He was probably one of the better d-ends you blocked, and he played 2 years at Georgia Southwestern after HS.

Back