Gameday thread: Tech's future head coach vs. Future team of ATL (Chanticleers vs GSU)

Ga State is on even worse shape that Tech is right now. It’s a midget fight for ownership of the ATL.

Interestingly, Chadwell started his coaching career at East Tennessee from 2000-2003 while Toad Stansbury led the Athletic Dept. They both departed after ETSU cancellled their football program their final year .

I’d like to think it would happen, but I think like all things Tech we ööööed around and missed our chance. The time to hire Chadwell was this past offseason and instead Tud stood up for Gef and here we are. He’s being linked in Espn articles to Nebraska and Auburn, both of which will outspend us and offer conference stability that is nonexistent in the ACC.

they've been scoring a ton of points this year and still 0-3. they lost 42-43 last week to charlotte.
They have somewhat of a rough schedule this year. They played South and North Carolina (and played UNC close), and next up is Army, Southern, Apple State and Old Dominion

They have somewhat of a rough schedule this year. They played South and North Carolina (and played UNC close), and next up is Army, Southern, Apple State and Old Dominion
yeah i play college fantasy. we added the sun belt this year so ive been following it. have Grainger on my team. not a good night so far.

I’d like to think it would happen, but I think like all things Tech we ööööed around and missed our chance. The time to hire Chadwell was this past offseason and instead Tud stood up for Gef and here we are. He’s being linked in Espn articles to Nebraska and Auburn, both of which will outspend us and offer conference stability that is nonexistent in the ACC.

There are people here that still don’t want him. Crazy considering how successful their offense has been the last few years

There are people here that still don’t want him. Crazy considering how successful their offense has been the last few years
That’s because people lock in on a favorite and öööö on others. He’d be just fine. There are others who would be a good fit as well. Based on what seems to be the top 5 or so possibilities, I’d be happy with any of them. I’ll just be happy Gef is gone and ecstatic of Tud goes too.

State is at least trying to make it competitive, 27-17. Nice to at least watch a team that has some fight in them

Back