Gameday thread!!!!!!!!

Well VA Tech will have to lose at least twice in order for us to have a chance and that is if we don't lose another in the ACC. We don't have much to look forward to, might as well roll the dice with the future QB.

What makes me sick is that we roll with even mediocre offensive play.

I'd rather win 6-7 games with Vad then watch this ---- anymore. We will never win anything important with Tevin.

cartmangfd.gif

Good night. Tevin sucked it up but Logan Thomas number 4 on big board for NFL draft?????? idts

----, it's hard being a Tech fan.
Tevin has not been in the past, or now or anytime in the future anymore than a clipboard holder. The offensive line is still mediocre and the Abacks / wide receivers missed blocks all night long. This is not a good team

We had the lead with 44 seconds left and they were on the 25. Haha...we find new ways every year.

Good thing (if there is a good thing) I can see easily two losses for Vippiesue the rest of the year.

Hilarious Tevin went from hero to mofo in < 10 pages.

VPI's line was stout as they always are. Our OL guys were getting pounded in there.

Forgive me if I'm just not quite able to get up for Presbyterian in 5 days.

UGAg would have put 35 on us at least. VT is far from what they are advertised to be

I feel like this offense works with the right personnel (see 2008 & 2009) but we'll never be able to recruit the right personnel while running this offense. I trust that PJ is capable of judging which QB puts us in the best position to win, and if that is Tevin, then we just aren't in a very good position to make any noise on the national scene.

Good thing (if there is a good thing) I can see easily two losses for Vippiesue the rest of the year.

Wasn't impressed by their offense. FSU will wipe the floor with them. I count another loss at least. We gotta take care of business, but we can still compete.

I think Tevin has improved in the passing department, but he still gets freaked out real easily if his first option is not open on the pass.

tevin has not been in the past, or now or anytime in the future anymore than a clipboard holder. The offensive line is still mediocre and the abacks / wide receivers missed blocks all night long. This is not a good team

true account

Coach, give Bill Lewis a call. He'll tell you how easy it is to recover from a watershed collapse like this. I look forward to next year's annual loss to the Hokies - lead in 4th, personal foul, collapse.

I think Tevin was still dizzy from that hit he took a couple of plays prior. But as much as you guys want to rail on a student athlete. It's the coach that put him there in that position.

Same thing with Reggie Ball. I blamed Chan for not grooming a competent QB.

Back