Gameday

xcnewbee

Varsity Lurker
Anyone going to college gameday at the Georgia Dome? I think I am.

Never understood the draw of this. Unless you have a sweet "Lee Corso is a penis" sign, why go? I'd rather be at a tailgate drinking than postuing with a bunch of dudes trying to get on TV for a split second.

Never understood the draw of this. Unless you have a sweet "Lee Corso is a penis" sign, why go? I'd rather be at a tailgate drinking than postuing with a bunch of dudes trying to get on TV for a split second.

Haha, I'm good friends with the guy that did that a few years back.

Gameday was fun when I went, ND 06. But I was also hammered drunk.

Apparently Lee Corso had a stroke over the offseason...he is questionable this year for being on the program. During practices, he was having a hard time formulating his words....truly sad...I like his color commentary!

At the GT-ND game I saw him as I walked into the south end zone student section. I yelled that 'Lee Corso is a penis' and the guy gave me this look and stared me down. I'm a pretty big guy (6ft3/210) who can handle myself, but for a sec I was scared. Dude had a look of anger in his eyes that said "I AM NOT A PENIS! I WILL KILL YOU AND BURY YOUR BODY IN A MASCOT CONSTUME!!!"

Sorry to hear hear about his situation.

Back