Garrett Landing...

goldeagle

Dodd-Like
Couldn't find original post so forgive any repetition. Son-in-law is on Thomas Central HS staff and has followed this kid in his middle school years, says this kid is the real deal, "A man among boys". Has been to several camps/combines and dominated against older kids. Mean,nasty , plays both lines, and does have offer from GT! Will verify ht and wt later.

wesleyd21

Dodd-Like
You can’t teach size. I think this is like an 8th grade kid who is already 6-3 250 or something

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
Possibility if he continues to grow. I remember guys in high school who were dominant in eighth grade but were the same size as a senior.
Yeah, if he's done growing at 6-3 he'll be undersized. Happens all the time.

05GTCorndog

Staff member
Possibility if he continues to grow. I remember guys in high school who were dominant in eighth grade but were the same size as a senior.
that’s always a risk, but even if he doesn’t grow another inch he is already 6ft3in which could be enough to play on the interior. Give him 4 years of even mediocre HS S&C and they obviously feel confident in his potential.

Architorture23

If ur players know u luv them, then u already won.
that’s always a risk, but even if he doesn’t grow another inch he is already 6ft3in which could be enough to play on the interior. Give him 4 years of even mediocre HS S&C and they obviously feel confident in his potential.
I mean, it's not like he could commit.

These "offers" are symbolic at best.

05GTCorndog

Staff member
They could have done the kid a solid and taken a better picture of him. Jeez.
Yeah, but it is probably hard to make a 13 year old kid who looks like a 13 year old kid not look like a 13 year old kid. I mean... not that I've tried, but... dammit. I think it is impossible to say any variation of this and not sound creepy af.

BigGTMike

2020 Stingtalk Poker Player of the Year
Long ways to go. Puberty, other kids hitting weights, etc.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
Good luck to Mr. Landing. He already has the light at the end of the tunnel that can help when the going gets tough during workouts. Excellence in all things!