Gasparilla Bowl Prediction Thread

jacket67

Dodd-Like
Thoughts on my photo. Do I look armless? | IMDB v2.3

Yellow Jackets 37
Knights 31

We open up a can of whooped arse on them. Think of the clown’s tenure of pent up rage. Think Ralphie beating up Scott Farcas.
We will beat them like a red-headed step child.
Like a rented mule.
38-14 humble bumbles.

We open up a can of whooped arse on them. Think of the clown’s tenure of pent up rage. Think Ralphie beating up Scott Farcas.
We will beat them like a red-headed step child.
Like a rented mule.
38-14 humble bumbles.
Like a tied-up goat.

Some doofus pointed out how good UCF's pass defense is.

May I point out that UCF's run defense is one of the worst in the country. And when you can't stop the run, nobody passes so it looks like you have a good pass defense.

We are going to run. Run again, then run some more.
We are also going to pass. Short passes, long passes, really long passes and when we get tired of passing, we run.

UCF will put up some points but it won't matter. We score early. We score often. Big day for the O all around.

D just needs to not roll over.

Two of UCF's 6 wins are over Kent St. and Villanova. I didn't even know Villanova had a football team.

Lastly, UCF's Defense has lost 2 DL, 2 LB and 2 CB to the Portal.

Wreck that Rambles: 52
Roster in Shambles: 24

Some doofus pointed out how good UCF's pass defense is.

May I point out that UCF's run defense is one of the worst in the country. And when you can't stop the run, nobody passes so it looks like you have a good pass defense.

We are going to run. Run again, then run some more.
We are also going to pass. Short passes, long passes, really long passes and when we get tired of passing, we run.

UCF will put up some points but it won't matter. We score early. We score often. Big day for the O all around.

D just needs to not roll over.

Two of UCF's 6 wins are over Kent St. and Villanova. I didn't even know Villanova had a football team.

Lastly, UCF's Defense has lost 2 DL, 2 LB and 2 CB to the Portal.

Wreck that Rambles: 52
Roster in Shambles: 24
Yessir

Back