Gentlemen, we have arrived

LagrangeJacket

Dodd-Like
You know it’s a bad sign for your coaching career when the first google autofill option for your name is ‘Willie Taggart contract’.

donsue

Flats Noob
we always wanted to be as good as FSU
Lil’ Willie, via an almost inaudible statement due to his stammering and you knows, says they are becoming a good team. At least that’s what someone said, but they weren’t sure because of the rap music blaring in the background

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
Lil’ Willie, via an almost inaudible statement due to his stammering and you knows, says they are becoming a good team. At least that’s what someone said, but they weren’t sure because of the rap music blaring in the background
Yeah he should try to be more like your hero St Bobby. Return to the days of Free Shoes University, the Tainted Title of 93, the 06-07 forfeited wins due to academic cheating. All happened on his watch. His concept of discipline was a joke.

donsue

Flats Noob
Yeah he should try to be more like your hero St Bobby. Return to the days of Free Shoes University, the Tainted Title of 93, the 06-07 forfeited wins due to academic cheating. All happened on his watch. His concept of discipline was a joke.
You are a stupid idiot in every sense of the word. I was at Tech games watching my REAL sports hero, Bobby Dodd, before your dumbass was born.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
Are you why the club seats always empty? I wouldn't want to be near your miserable self either.