Gentlemen, we have arrived

You are a stupid idiot in every sense of the word. I was at Tech games watching my REAL sports hero, Bobby Dodd, before your dumbass was born.
So you’re saying none of that happened on Bowden’s watch?

So you’re saying none of that happened on Bowden’s watch?
First of all, you keep stating that Bowden is “my hero”. That in itself is ridiculously stupid. Second of all, What does anything in this post have to do with Bobby Bowden. You are the one that has some stupid obsession with him.
Is that good enough for you?

First of all, you keep stating that Bowden is “my hero”. That in itself is ridiculously stupid. Second of all, What does anything in this post have to do with Bobby Bowden. You are the one that has some stupid obsession with him.
Is that good enough for you?
I don’t care that you trash Taggart. I don’t give a öööö about Taggart. It’s the constant racially charged undertones that always comes along with your Taggart obsession that bother me. Maybe Bowden isn’t your “hero,” but you definitely place him on a pedestal. I guess in your small mind playing rap music is worse than cheating.

He is one of the classiest coaches I have ever met. He truly cared a great deal for his kids, and his style emulated Dodd in many ways. You are entitled to your opinion, but I think it is based on innuendo and hearsay.

I don’t care that you trash Taggart. I don’t give a öööö about Taggart. It’s the constant racially charged undertones that always comes along with your Taggart obsession that bother me. Maybe Bowden isn’t your “hero,” but you definitely place him on a pedestal. I guess in your small mind playing rap music is worse than cheating.
Buddy, you really have issues. And you really seem to think you understand me, and you certainly don’t. I will say this, I respect him more than the stupid crap you post. Have a great day, big man.

“Racially charged” I suppose you know that öööö coaches exist regardless of skin color. I’ll submit Willy Taggart as a failure but I also know of Kevin Sumlin and Mike Tomlin who are not. I’m not doubting your reference to the old critique of black rappers. I’m questioning your use of racial accusation in the face of critique about Taggart. What made you think the insinuation was racial? And maybe you were too quick to jump to that? Anyway I don’t disrespect people who would have our band play instead of any PA music. Who knows maybe he did mean what you say but we don’t know that. I’d submit to you that any of the coaches that complained about Bowden cheating, cheated in the exact same ways.

“Racially charged” I suppose you know that öööö coaches exist regardless of skin color. I’ll submit Willy Taggart as a failure but I also know of Kevin Sumlin and Mike Tomlin who are not. I’m not doubting your reference to the old critique of black rappers. I’m questioning your use of racial accusation in the face of critique about Taggart. What made you think the insinuation was racial? And maybe you were too quick to jump to that? Anyway I don’t disrespect people who would have our band play instead of any PA music. Who knows maybe he did mean what you say but we don’t know that. I’d submit to you that any of the coaches that complained about Bowden cheating, cheated in the exact same ways.
Absolutely spot on! Any school that competes bends the rules in some way, shape, or form. People who believe “their achool” doesn’t engage in any of it is living in a dream world. As far as the “racial overtones”, I couldn’t care less about the color of Taggart’s skin, and in fact have heard he is a nice guy. What I was pointing out is the silliness and immaturity of his program. Apparently, he has music blaring so loud at practice the coaches can hardly communicate. Virtually all the FSU people I know believe he is in far over his head.
As yes, my football hero is named Bobby....Dodd

Back