Georgia abuses another defenseless animal to death

peter-griffin-omg-who-cares.gif

if Bevo had skewered that mutt and ran around the field with the mutt on his horns a few yrs ago I might have just hung it up right then. Cause life would be all downhill after that. Die happy.

Man I love dogs so much. Can't celebrate the death of any of them. Even when it's a dwag.

RIP big fella, but now and forever THWG
The story here is that Georgia literally tallies the number of dogs they torture to death - dogs which are bred specifically for the purpose of torturing to death - and display the tally publicly in the dog's name. This is celebrated by thousands of grown adults who bark.

The story here is that Georgia literally tallies the number of dogs they torture to death - dogs which are bred specifically for the purpose of torturing to death - and display the tally publicly in the dog's name. This is celebrated by thousands of grown adults who bark.

So hate Georgia fans. Don't celebrate the death of that poor pup. It's as cruel as those mouth breathers continuing to breed English bulldogs.

So hate Georgia fans. Don't celebrate the death of that poor pup. It's as cruel as those mouth breathers continuing to breed English bulldogs.
That dog's life was a featureless void of horror and agony and the only good thing it could have possibly known through it all was the final realization that it was over. Deny it if you want, the entirety of Georgia athletics is a tickertape holocaust of players, staff, and innocent animals. It must end.

I have a serious question and am too lazy to look it up. Don't they have to c-section those dogs because the heads are so huge?

celebrating!

Wonder how the bloodline keeps going….no dog that I ever owned would even consider doing one of those bull-bitches! Not enough dog liquor or treats to make em hop on the back of one of those tractor trailers.

I point blank asked him and my dog said he’d rather hump Rosie ODonnell.

(yes, I own a talking dog)

celebrating!

Wonder how the bloodline keeps going….no dog that I ever owned would even consider doing one of those bull-bitches! Not enough dog liquor or treats to make em hop on the back of one of those tractor trailers.

Talking dog Mr. Fred.

celebrating!

If I understand correctly, a couple dudes have to hold the relevant mutt and bitch in the appropriate positions and force the procreation. I assume this is a doctorate-level activity for the dwags lucky enough to be chosen for this task.

If I understand correctly, a couple dudes have to hold the relevant mutt and bitch in the appropriate positions and force the procreation. I assume this is a doctorate-level activity for the dwags lucky enough to be chosen for this task.
Back in the day there was a joke about Herschel and his desire to major in Animal Husbandry and...

Back