Georgia Fans Appear to Like gailey...

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I've spoken with approximately a dozen this offseason ranging from a relative to business associates to friends... kind of a mix... It was unanimous, they all would like gailey to stay at Tech a long time... That's very disconcerting... What's been your experience?

I do know a few Beebad... in fact, I know a few that are high $$ donors.. I know a few who are ex-football players... and I know this... they ARE NOT happy to see Gailey at Tech... in fact, one in particular is convinced that both Tech and Georgia will be Top 10 teams within the next 4 years.. this from a guy who played at Georgia, and the NFL...

Give it a rest Beebad... and dont pay so much attention to the chatter you hear at Mellow Mushroom.

This a new angle for you Beebad? It ain't gonna work. Your stupidity is equaled only by your ignorance, and that is quite a feat. I'll worry when they want you to stay a Tech fan for a long time, Beemoron.

Originally posted by BeeBad:
I've spoken with approximately a dozen this offseason ranging from a relative to business associates to friends... kind of a mix... It was unanimous, they all would like gailey to stay at Tech a long time... That's very disconcerting... What's been your experience?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">you're spending way to much time fraterinizing with the enemy bee-bad! i've been following the jackets for forty-something years and have not spoken to half that many.

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Duh!! 51-7 will do that to them. Just like we wanted Donnan to stay..

Originally posted by jacketguy:
I do know a few Beebad... in fact, I know a few that are high $$ donors.. I know a few who are ex-football players... and I know this... they ARE NOT happy to see Gailey at Tech... in fact, one in particular is convinced that both Tech and Georgia will be Top 10 teams within the next 4 years.. this from a guy who played at Georgia, and the NFL...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
bsmeter.gif

Anyone who lives in Georgia can't help but know scores of UGA fans and Alum. They all love Richt...and are delighted with Tech's situation.
BOO

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by jacketguy:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
bsmeter.gif

Anyone who lives in Georgia can't help but know scores of UGA fans and Alum. They all love Richt...and are delighted with Tech's situation.
BOO
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">thats your opinion BDG.. I am not sure who "ALL" is for you, but our experiences are different.. why dont you try to bring something new to the board for a change.. besides your own bullshit?

Back