Georgia played their A game today...

bellyseries

Dodd-Like
by far the best I've seen them this year. I really didn't think that were that good. Hats off to their coaches and players who did not look past us. Our best game would not have beaten Georgia the way they played today.

Our team and coaches need whatever positives we can give them, and we don't need jerks coming out the woodwork showing their perverse delight in getting beat. So lay off, Beeware, Ghost, etc. we don't want your anti-Gailey glee.

And now, for whatever is next: GO JACKETS!!

AMEN Belly. GREAT POST!! After these type games your typical fair-weather, grumpy and grumbly fans will come out of the woodwork and bash the coaches, players, and administrators.

Mark my word, we WILL learn from this. We WILL compete AND win some big games next year. Our two worst losses came against the two BEST teams we played all year (Maryland and UGA) coincidentally the best COACHED teams we played as well.

Coach Gailey WILL NOT lost to UGA like this EVER again!! Not even close.

It's TOOOOOO easy to gripe and complain and say "fire the coach" after a game like this, but TRY just TRY to be positive and forward thinking and you'll be amazed at the change in your perspective.

Better days ARE ahead!

Hey bellyseries, I'm a Tech fan who lives and breaths GT football. If something or someone is not doing their job, I'll point it out. Gailey was a big mistake! I'm glad that you are a Tech fan, cause God knows we need all the fans we can get these days, but get off my back with your personal attacks.
Show me a GOOD LOSER, and I'll show you a LOSER.
BOO

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Hey bellyseries, I'm a Tech fan who lives and breaths GT football. If something or someone is not doing their job, I'll point it out. Gailey was a big mistake! I'm glad that you are a Tech fan, cause God knows we need all the fans we can get these days, but get off my back with your personal attacks.

BOO
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Did it get its feelings hurt? Don't suddenly go sensitive on us, Ghost. But as easily you deal out negatives I should have known you can't take criticism of your own views.

bdg,

JFpcb has some valid points. Admittedly, GT looked flat today. But, remember CG is playing with other coaches' recruits.

IMHO, the only change in coaching I would like to see is in Offensive Co-Ordinater. Maybe the current staff was hanging on to BOB to seguay players to new system. Who knows?

Back