FLTech

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
is their stadium better than BDS?

Let’s discuss

FLTech

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I’m just asking because I have never been to Turner football field. Obviously I’m not talking about history.. I’m talking about the actual stadium itself.. there have been several on here complaining about BDS fan experience and how it sucks

It’s a simple question panty wads

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I’m just asking because I have never been to Turner football field. Obviously I’m not talking about history.. I’m talking about the actual stadium itself.. there have been several on here complaining about BDS fan experience and how it sucks

It sucked as a baseball stadium. The seats pointed away from the infield.

It sucks worse as a football stadium. One sideline had a large gap between stands and sideline. The other side of the stadium is more like our old north endzone seating.

FLTech

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Thank you.. it was a simple question. I used to run around as a little kid playing football on the field at BDS when we had that awful concrete AstroTurf

BDS > Olympic Stadium / Atlanta Braves Stadium. I was just wondering.

People on here are way too sensitive. It was a simple question.

Last edited:

Dhatura

Dodd-Like

I am not sure what you're trying to get at. I like the skyline in the background, but BDS is actually in that. So, maybe you may be talking about it being aesthetically pleasing? Couldn't be since you have a set of stands to the east that are maybe 20 rows, and then open and a towering set of stands outside of that that will never be used again. Hell, even the scoreboard is off-kilter. Tech's issues are an empty north deck and the unique transition between the north and east stands. The transition will be remedied by the new Edge Center and winning will take care of the north stands. I think the field looks good, but Tech's playing surface is always great and is actually real grass.

Most Tech fan's gripes are about the amenities and services offered as opposed to the stadium itself.

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
Thank you.. it was a simple question. I used to run around as a little kid playing football on the field at BDS when we had that awful concrete AstroTurf

BDS > Olympic Stadium / Atlanta Braves Stadium. I was just wondering.

People on here are way too sensitive. It was a simple question.
Not a sensitivity issue. I think if you want to have a discussion, I believe you should throw out some examples in your OP and not make it seem like you're being an ass about it. We have enough people here that do that sort of thing and it would be refreshing if - every once in a while - someone would actually throw out some ideas and not be so ambiguous.

FLTech

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I was only asking because I have never been to the Turner Field Stadium and was wondering if perhaps someone on here has been.

FLTech

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
I am not going to beat around the bush. That pic I posted above looks much better than BDS. There, I said it. I have been to BDS 100 times... In fact I am going for the NC game but that Turner Field Football Stadium looks pretty good compared to BDS.

We do have the prettier skyline backdrop though. Our grass is always beautiful over their fake grass

Last edited: