Georgia State Football Stadium

gnats67

Dodd-Like
The arrangement at Turner Field is pretty goofy but it's a fookin baseball stadium! Whattaya gonna do? I bet the bathrooms are nice.

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
Put them on the ööööing schedule again! We can’t be having Citadel öööö talking us like this. Put them on the schedule and wreck that ass.
Eh, we shouldn't have öööö the bed against them, then. I don't have a problem with them running their mouths. We only have ourselves to blame for that.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
Put them on the ööööing schedule again! We can’t be having Citadel öööö talking us like this. Put them on the schedule and wreck that ass.
Meh, I don’t like being öööö talked by Citadel either, but we shouldn’t have lost to them. Probably one of their biggest wins as a program, so I get it.

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
you compared a real pic of BDS to a completely fictional BS painting of GS @ Turner Field? No one in that end zone has the view that stupid painting depicts.

You know what - go öööö yourself.

Skydog

Eat a Peach
I should also mention that it’s clear State lacks the funds to keep that stadium looking nice. They braves must have spent a small fortune keeping it all polished and shiny. When I went for the concert (which was right after they finished the conversion), it looked run down and tired. The concourses were dark, the concrete dirty and stained, and weeds growing in sidewalk cracks. It looked like a Walking Dead set.
Daughter and I went to one of the final Braves games there ... I can't say that it looked much better.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I’m just asking because I have never been to Turner football field. Obviously I’m not talking about history.. I’m talking about the actual stadium itself.. there have been several on here complaining about BDS fan experience and how it sucks

It’s a simple question panty wads

It appears they have just enough room to squeeze you in. Enjoy your new team!

gtphd

What a time to be alive
The arrangement at Turner Field is pretty goofy but it's a fookin baseball stadium! Whattaya gonna do? I bet the bathrooms are nice.
No, it's an olympic stadium converted to a baseball stadium converted to a football stadium.

Regardless of anything else, the worst part about the Ted is the location. It's difficult to get there, it's dangerous, and there's not much to do in the area. Georgia State students should be used to that, though.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
I’m just asking because I have never been to Turner football field. Obviously I’m not talking about history.. I’m talking about the actual stadium itself.. there have been several on here complaining about BDS fan experience and how it sucks

It’s a simple question panty wads

It appears they have just enough room to squeeze you in. Enjoy your new team!

NotTomNotPhilButGCollins

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
They just moved up to FBS FB, give them a complement and move on

We don't have to criticize everything about every other FB Program on the planet

They have a nice Stadium for a Program that's only been around a decade or so, maybe a dozen years

RamblinWreck92

Dodd-Like
They just moved up to FBS FB, give them a complement and move on

We don't have to criticize everything about every other FB Program on the planet

They have a nice Stadium for a Program that's only been around a decade or so, maybe a dozen years
this is a GT website. How about not mentioning some local commuter school at all, unless they're an opponent?

gnats67

Dodd-Like
It was built to be a baseball stadium adaptable for use in the Olympics. The neighborhood down there has always been dangerous. It's probably a little better these days actually but not by much.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
It was built to be a baseball stadium adaptable for use in the Olympics. The neighborhood down there has always been dangerous. It's probably a little better these days actually but not by much.
"dangerous"
That's code