Georgia Tech 6-point underdog against Tennessee

I just hope MJ is fit and ready to play that week to start the season.His experience is a big part of an advantage over UT.

UT will suck this year. Probably Butch's farewell tour. Gotta say it: The ACC absolutely dominated the SECE in particular last season. ACC has quietly improved, the SEC has loudly, flatulently dispersed into the air, other than Bama. I don't think the SEC will recover, but I also think the ACC isn't going anywhere. Good coaching hires in the ACC, in my opinion. And I never thought Dabo was one, but. Well. Going into Knoxville is not a big deal for GT. If you make the trip, leave your legs at home. UT visiting fans are not expected to have legs, otherwise they couldn't smush in 100,000 butts.

Must have been the national kick-off for Coors. '86 was about when you finally get Coors west of the Mississippi without having to go all Smokey and the Bandit.
s1d7cIDq.jpg

Maybe EAST of the Big Muddy?

UT will suck this year. Probably Butch's farewell tour. Gotta say it: The ACC absolutely dominated the SECE in particular last season. ACC has quietly improved, the SEC has loudly, flatulently dispersed into the air, other than Bama. I don't think the SEC will recover, but I also think the ACC isn't going anywhere. Good coaching hires in the ACC, in my opinion. And I never thought Dabo was one, but. Well. Going into Knoxville is not a big deal for GT. If you make the trip, leave your legs at home. UT visiting fans are not expected to have legs, otherwise they couldn't smush in 100,000 butts.

Flattery will get you everywhere.

Back