GEORGIA TECH vs clemsom Gameday Thread

Gotta pass. That's all 8 in the box within 3.5 yds of the line ... man on the outside ... one safety over the middle. You HAVE TO PUNISH that man coverage.

Think military players (Navy) fit CPJ coaching style better? I think these GT kids are a bunch of wimps and are afraid to make plays and catches cause if they drop them or miss them they'll get put through the ringer...?

Nope. CPJ is playing a much higher talent level more consistently than he was at Navy, w/so-so recruits. He and his staff have to recruit better.

CPJ needs to send Joshua to the line with two potential plays each time (normal option/with pass option audible) to unclog this Box Stack (9 men up) that Clemson D is executing.

Wes said that AA was shaken up on the last play, thus the TO.

I'd rather we throw to Logan Walls than Embry Peeples. Logan might put his hands up for it. And everyone named Mario on defense is God awful.

unlike last year where the D was the culprit all year, the problems are so numerous this year you can't blame just one facet of the game. defense can't beat bea arthur, the offense can't finish and shoots themselves in the foot, and the special teams have been special only in the short school bus sense of the word.

unlike last year where the D was the culprit all year, the problems are so numerous this year you can't blame just one facet of the game. defense can't beat bea arthur, the offense can't finish and shoots themselves in the foot, and the special teams have been special only in the short school bus sense of the word.

I agree on the other points, but special teams have been good. Blair's been really good and our kick coverage is good. We don't have anyone fast enough to break a long one on kick returns, but our return yardage is decent.

Tooooouuuuuucccccchhhhhhddddddoooooowwwwwnnnnnn!

Back