Georgia Tech vs. USC Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proud of the Jackets today. Hope there is more of this kind of D to come. CPJ got our boys fired up and ready to play. If USC didn't, that's a them problem.

Have not seen us run up the gut like this in a while. Looking forward to healthy Sims next year.

That was a hprrible call. Did any ref throw a beanbag when they saw it hit a Tech player? No. Then USC touched it. I don't think you can say for sure whether or not it touched our first guy, but you can öööö sure say no ref on the field made any indication that it did. Then USC runs up, touches the ball first, and they give it to them. Ridiculous call.

What pisses me off more is the TWO USC fumble no-calls. First the receiver dropping it after he made the catch and then Watts knocking it out of Wittek's hand.

I think Joe Paterno would have been a more appropriate choice for an ad for the Catholic Church.

Come on boys finish this!
15 mins from doing what no one thought we could do.

What pisses me off more is the TWO USC fumble no-calls. First the receiver dropping it after he made the catch and then Watts knocking it out of Wittek's hand.

Yep. We are winning despite bad calls and unlucky bounces. Very un-Tech-like

That play is where Vad would be a much better option. (I get why TW is playing now though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back