Get the feeling it's our JVs vs their varsity?

GT Ace

Jolly Good Fellow
Get the feeling it\'s our JVs vs their varsity?

Thank goodness we have some experience @ OL & Jonathon Smith. Even then it's only 1 SR OL, 2 counting Foshi, & 1 Sr WR. Untested @ QB, RB, FB, WR. If u think that's 'a tough roe to hoe' think what's going to happen if/when injuries set in. The OL will have no choice but to move in untested players. After Smith @ WR u've got Curry missing 2 yrs & untested others.
Thank goodness we have 3 Sr LBs & a Sr CB. My jehosephat at the untested players on D. If ANY of the 4 Srs go down it's unfathomable at the inexperience that will move in.
The very good teams seem to move in inexperienced players & don't miss much of a beat, if at all, but they also seem to move in what were HS all-Americans.
I truly hope our coaches have some answers & lots of coaching skills to get our inexperience ready for the big-time when the lights come on. It appears on paper to be an experience & depth mismatch. The coaches seem to be working hard & believing & maybe can get the new younguns to bring it on.
Injuries to our experienced players can 'lay us low', but otherwise, I think we have enough for a Bowl run, a minor Bowl run. A golden opportunity for the GT Coaches to have 'career' years & vault themselves into the 'limelight' of big-time offers.

Back