Get your asses to Charlotte!!!!!

We are there. We got three real Tech fans (my wife, my father-in-law, and me). Two temporary Tech fans (my Dad and his lady friend) and one Seminole my mother-in-law who has to listen to my wife and I make horrid jokes about Jameis Winston the whole game.

FIL tried to get my wife and I to calm down for his wife her reply was "we're in our mid-30's and buying your club level seats. We will say whatever the öööö we like about their crab leg stealing, rapist, interception machine.

Mom can go find some other FSU fans to make excuses for him, because God is on our side"

Got hotel and tix the day after we beat Duke.

Looking forward to seeing TECH take over Charlotte.

I already had my group booked and paid for after UNC beat Duke, but I imagine the high of this UGA win will up the GT fans by a good bit. 4 hour drive and you can get tickets/hotel for ~$60 if you get a group together. I'll be surprised if we don't outnumber FSU fans.

My wife and I will be rolling in with a group of 8, coming from 5 different states. We travel because we have our minds **** right! Looking forward to seeing a packed house and a great game. Go Jackets!

Anyone know if the groupon is going to allow you to go to the tech side or you gotta sit with fsu or what?

Also looking at buying from stubhub, lower end zones on the east end are available. I'm assuming tech is sections 122 and 230, with fsu side being 121 and 229?

Anyone know if the groupon is going to allow you to go to the tech side or you gotta sit with fsu or what?

Also looking at buying from stubhub, lower end zones on the east end are available. I'm assuming tech is sections 122 and 230, with fsu side being 121 and 229?
Doesn't give an option to choose seat location.

öööö....I want to replace my car magnets for the drive up. My Buzz magnets have their antenne broken off. Probably get some "GT" ones. Checked Hibbets in Calhoun....they got UGA, Auburn, Bama. Checked Academy in Cartersville. They suck too. I didn't check the Hibbets in Cartersville. Does Dick's Sporting Goods in Marietta have them? I really want something on the way. I live in Adairsville. I hate living in redneck cuntry sometimes.

öööö....I want to replace my car magnets for the drive up. My Buzz magnets have their antenne broken off. Probably get some "GT" ones. Checked Hibbets in Calhoun....they got UGA, Auburn, Bama. Checked Academy in Cartersville. They suck too. I didn't check the Hibbets in Cartersville. Does Dick's Sporting Goods in Marietta have them? I really want something on the way. I live in Adairsville. I hate living in redneck cuntry sometimes.

If you were using them when we beat Georgia you better not change them until after the season.

If you were using them when we beat Georgia you better not change them until after the season.

Good point. They really have lost most of their magnetic life. I used to have 4 of them - one for each door, but now have 3 since one blew off the door driving home after the Clemmons game. I don't think they would make it to Charlotte.

Anywhere in Marietta/Kennesaw/Cartersville have them?

Back