Gibbs Take Two

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
My take on Gibbs is different than most. Gibbs just made first team ALL ACC. But for poor effort the last game, he had a chance to lead the nation in all purpose yards. Collins showcased him plenty!
Do you believe he left because we were not winning? Doubtful, why come to Tech in a major rebuilding period then.
He wants to run for 2000 yards, I get it. One day in the NFL he will realize that there is a finite number of carries backs can handle. We gave him what we promised, to showcase him.
And in the end Mason has left when we should have showcased him more. Tech provided Gibbs immediate attention, trust me the NFL is watching.

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
My take on Gibbs is different than most. Gibbs just made first team ALL ACC. But for poor effort the last game, he had a chance to lead the nation in all purpose yards. Collins showcased him plenty!
Do you believe he left because we were not winning? Doubtful, why come to Tech in a major rebuilding period then.
He wants to run for 2000 yards, I get it. One day in the NFL he will realize that there is a finite number of carries backs can handle. We gave him what we promised, to showcase him.
And in the end Mason has left when we should have showcased him more. Tech provided Gibbs immediate attention, trust me the NFL is watching.

Walton

Damn Good Rat
Reasonable take. From a get drafted POV, he was in a good spot at Tech.

My first hope is he gets drafted in about 18 months and makes enough money to be set for life.

2nd, I assume he wants national exposure and a chance to play for championships. I hope he gets his wish.

I like Gibbs so I’m a little nervous for him but if he goes to Bama and beats the dawgies in the process then I’ll be happy.

18in32

Petard Hoister
Huh? Why do you think he left? I could not figure that out from your post.