Gibbs Take Two

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Has there ever been a repost in the same thread as the original post?

My take on Gibbs is different than most. Gibbs just made first team ALL ACC. But for poor effort the last game, he had a chance to lead the nation in all purpose yards. Collins showcased him plenty!
Do you believe he left because we were not winning? Doubtful, why come to Tech in a major rebuilding period then.
He wants to run for 2000 yards, I get it. One day in the NFL he will realize that there is a finite number of carries backs can handle. We gave him what we promised, to showcase him.
And in the end Mason has left when we should have showcased him more. Tech provided Gibbs immediate attention, trust me the NFL is watching.

My take on Gibbs is different than most. Gibbs just made first team ALL ACC. But for poor effort the last game, he had a chance to lead the nation in all purpose yards. Collins showcased him plenty!
Do you believe he left because we were not winning? Doubtful, why come to Tech in a major rebuilding period then.
He wants to run for 2000 yards, I get it. One day in the NFL he will realize that there is a finite number of carries backs can handle. We gave him what we promised, to showcase him.
And in the end Mason has left when we should have showcased him more. Tech provided Gibbs immediate attention, trust me the NFL is watching.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
Has there ever been a repost in the same thread as the original post?
Yes. On same page as well. And it wasn’t a merged thread. I think it was some moron that put a guy on ignore and posted the exact same thing.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Yes. On same page as well. And it wasn’t a merged thread. I think it was some moron that put a guy on ignore and posted the exact same thing.
If the original was on ignore is it really a repost?

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
When was your last Eye Dr visit?

The Wasp

Varsity Lurker
Perhaps he will note all the changes and decide to stay. The portal means he can look around but also return. This is sarcastic in case you were ready to start typing.