Gibbs to Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s special. If he stays healthy, watch out. Now with that said, I hope bammer loses every game except if they play the dwags.

You guys are like the loser ex-boyfriend who can’t get over their breakup. Stalking her on Facebook. Complaining to friends every time she posts a pic. And when she starts dating a new guy, crying while jerking it to old beach pics of her in a swimsuit.

It’s time to get the duck over it. He’s gone.Tracking down every piece of Bama news is sad.

Last edited:
But he ran the ball for a TD in the spring game.

In other news, öööö Bama. I was OK with them while they were preventing the gaggers from winning a natty. Now, Saban can DIAF and go to hell along with their entire fanbase.

You guys are like the loser ex-boyfriend who can’t get over their breakup. Stalking her on Facebook. Complaining to friends every time she posts a pic. And when she starts dating a new guy, crying while jerking it to old beach pics of her in a swimsuit.

It’s time to get the duck over it. He’s gone.Tracking down every piece of Bama news is sad.

The projection is strong on this post. I think a lot of us here are hoping for him to be successful. You’re the one complaining about posts and crying in the thread.

He’s special. If he stays healthy, watch out. Now with that said, I hope bammer loses every game except if they play the dwags.
Do to the fact Alabama is not on uga's schedule I guess they need to win the West so they can play uga. Yes I know I still hope uga doesn't win the East just to be safe.

Do to the fact Alabama is not on uga's schedule I guess they need to win the West so they can play uga. Yes I know I still hope uga doesn't win the East just to be safe.

I hope someone else wins the SEC East. But that is a horrible division. The West lives up to the SEC hype, the East does not. It has been a long time since the East had three top level teams. Georgia should go 12-0 or they have underperformed in the regular season. Their two toughest games should be Oregon in Atlanta and Florida in Jacksonville. Toughest game at the Cesspool is Auburn or Tennessee, with hardest road trip to Lexington, Ky.

I hope when the Horns and Sooners get in the conference the East loses Missouri and gets Bama and Auburn. That makes geographic sense and improves competitive balance.

seriously, who gives a öööö? go post about it on a Bama board.
I think he is just trolling you with the updates. Just ignore this thread.

As far as who gives a öööö, my interest depends on how well Gibbs does. If he breaks out at Bama as a Heisman contender, it will be interesting to watch. Big if. And of course I give a öööö that he beats uga when Bama faces them...

As far as who gives a öööö, my interest depends on how well Gibbs does. If he breaks out at Bama as a Heisman contender, it will be interesting to watch. Big if. And of course I give a öööö that he beats uga when Bama faces them...
Why would I ignore it? It’s great entertainment. Like a train wreck.

Trolling about this would present some amusing internal conflict acknowledging that we got a Bama-wowing recruit with the current coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back